Thursday, November 7, 2013

Friday Nov 8 Updates

Hi all,

I know my healing is taking a long time and worst of all I feel like I am stringing you all along. I don't have any real updates. I know now that fractured vertebrae take a long time to heal. It's looking like it will be at least few more weeks before I can join you.
I'm excited to come back to class and have some plans that will hopefully make your class SUPER fun.


I know this next assignment may seem strange, but I miss being there.
After you are caught up on your assignments from the previous blog posts I need you to answer some questions:
Please email your answers to me-- cscottsy@gmail.com

1) How are you doing? How are your classes?
2) How is history class going?
3) What can I do to make history class better?
4) What's going on in your life that you are really enjoying? Doesn't have to be school related!!
5) What's going on that you wish was better?
6) What school assignments have you been enjoying more than others?
7) What part about the founding of our country was most interesting? please be specific


No HOMEWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment