We are going to continue exploring the 8th grade material by finishing the questions we were answering yesterday. The questions from yesterday:
1)What is the section about?
2) What about the section grabbed your attention?3) Why did it grab your attention?
4) Using descriptive words describe the images in the section.
5) What modern day comparison can you make with the information from the section?
6) What type of project could you create to represent the information?
We'll spend about 10 minutes finishing the questions. After let's move on to "What Do You Want To Make"
In this class you will be making lots of projects to demonstrate your knowledge of history. To get our brains started with projects let's answer the questions below:
- Make a list of 2-3 projects you would like to make.
- Provide 2-3 complete sentences to describe what it include.
- Write 2-3 complete sentences why you want to make that particular project (do this for each project idea).
- Include a materials list (the materials you need to build the project)
- Sketch 2 or 3 of the projects, (draw the projects).